Monday, December 29, 2008

Red Neck Snow Plow!!!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A REDNECK WHEN .... you build your own snow plow and embarrass your wife and daughters where they will never leave the house again.


Dad getting snow plow ready. Dad testing snow plow. Dad snow plowing

Dad carrying snowplow back for next swipe of the driveway.

Dad's 64 years of age is taking a toll on his being able to shovel the snow. He's too cheap to buy a snow blower and thinks he has invented the coolest thing in the world.
HELP!!! Someone talk some sense into him. This invention is pulled by the Suburban (yes, I drive the suburban only to keep peace in the home). It pushes all the snow from the driveway to the circle. We then go out in the circle and shovel that snow out of the way. Doesn't make sense to me but dad won't listen to reason.
Very embarrassing when a neighbor on one side is using a 4-wheeler with a real snow shovel in front. The neighbor on the other side is using a snowblower and then there is dad riding his redneck snowplow!!

3 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Lol Hey I'll at least give dad snaps for being creative! You just have to think "It's him, not me." That's what I have to do with my Grandpa Hilton when he embarrasses me in public. :-) Any who next summer we will have a car wash to raise funds for a snow blower.

Unknown said...

At first when Dad told me he made a redeck snowplow, I thought he was making a joke and referring to a shovel, now I've seen the invention. I have to say it's a pretty creative idea! I would be willing to donate to a snowblower fund for Dad. (LOL) Aaron and Jonathan love their snowblowers!

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

As a squadron safety officer, who hasn't even been to safety school (technically I'm not qualified to make this assessment but I will anyhow) I declare this activity, "Unsafe" on the highest level and demand that significant improvement to household ORM practices be instituted immediately. I'm putting this in my report and keeping all of these pictures for the next time I have to brief the entire squadron on what not to do on your weekend. Thanks for the material.

Ad