Sunday, April 13, 2008

Well - - - NOW what?

OK - I think I have set up a Blog. The impression they tried to give , as they encouraged me onward, was that it was idiot proof. We shall see. I doubt they have ever been tested at my level. We have pictures, but I don't know how to download them. Hopefully that will come with time - probably after one of you can no longer bear the shame of my illiteracy and calls to walk me through the process. For now - this will have to be my 'Mr. Watson--come here--I want to see you.' (The first sentence uttered on a telephone.) What I REALLY want to say I wrote as a description of this blog in the settings - probably the wrong place but, who knew at the time? That was near the very beginning of this effort - minutes ago as time is reckoned by man. But I'm learning more with everything I click on - even the button that dumped me back to the beginning and made me start over. We love all of you. Be patient - we believe in eternal progression - no matter how long it takes!

XOXOXO, Grandma & Grandpa "B".

3 comments:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

All right Homer, time for an update. and btw when did you learn to write like that? Very nice, now I can see a lot of where I got it from.

krazyelwoodkids said...

Dad...we are waiting for a new post. I'm sure something exciting has happend. Didn't you just get back from California, or didn't your lovely daugthers make dance company? jk.
Love,
Becky

Jen and Rob said...

Ok. My turn to tear you a hole too. Even Erin Marie got hers up and running in ONE DAY with pictures and everything. Am I going to have to come over there?