Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teri's Beautiful Wedding


Dancing.

Jason & Erin; Jarrett (Teri's brother) & Laura; Spencer (another brother) and Lindsey

Aiden the ring bearer; Ellie & Savannah the flower girls; Teri and her dad!

Lindsey, Laura, Erin and freinds Stephane and Jessica (she's hiding behind Teri)

Mr. & Mrs. Sullivan (that makes you sound old Teri)

Dinner on the Patio! Thems some good ribs (actually Laura's eating the chicken)

A sisterly moment. This is how I always see Ava - her face buried in her mom's neck or legs.

The family picture. Then the photographer asks for only the parents, grandparents and siblings to stay. We had to stay this is them. He probably would have died if ya'll were there. He'd have to get the wide angle lens!

I think the only time I sat down that day/night! To give a thirsty girl a drink!

The cake Topper (great sense of humor)


The farewell. Mitch was a good sport considering he keeps his car spotless. They did stop and get it washed before getting to the Hotel!



Just more pictures of my wonderful family!
Thanks to Jonathan and Kimberly for taking all these pictures. I was too busy and knew between family, the videographer and photograper we'd end up with some good ones.

2 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

I'm glad you like them! I thought they turned out cute. And the wedding was beautiful!

Jen and Rob said...

Yea! Pictures! It looked fun. Wished I was there.